View, download, and print common school forms
- Forms include: Field-trip waivers, School Driver Certification Forms, Field-trip permission forms, and the ROCK Community Service form.
Access our school information system
- Lookup student information (grades, contact info, registration, transcripts,
- Register your home email address for access.
- Not all teachers submit online grades.
A college database and application management site
-Explore college options.
-Track college visits.
-Compare your transcript with those of accepted students and more.
New Student Information
Access information for 8th grade students and parents
- Information including important dates, principal chats, student shadow days, registration, program preferences and more.
Senior Class Information
Information page for the senior class
- Senior portraits, The Prom, "The Last Chapter," Senior Slide Show, Senior Breakfast, graducation, and more.
Drake ASB and Drake Clubs Information.
The Drake High School Student Council and Associated Student Body (ASB) class is a student lead organization that strives toward building leadership skills, school unity and increased student involvement in the school and community and is committed to the following Core Values:
CSF & Honor Crew
- Download and print applications
- Students must apply each semester for both organizations
Login using your school name and password.
A reference guide for students considering AP and Honors Classes
Meetings, entrance requirements, teacher contacts, acceptance dates, more
Link Crew Application
LINK Crew: helping with frosh orientation and
the transition to high school.
2016 -2017 candidates!! Please sign up for your group interview!
| Summer Assignments |
AP Exam Information
Information for the AP Exams which are offered in May 2016