Access your information when not at work
- Send and receive work email from home.
- Access your school network files (H: drive).
- Use training material on Atomic Learning.
- Search for old emails.
Access our school information system
- Lookup student information (grades, contact info,
- Enter attendance
- Print reports
Calendar & Schedules
- Daily bell schedules
- Finals schedule
- Important dates
- You may only reserve a lab four weeks in advance.
Reserve lab time for your class
Each new week becomes available on Monday.
- Please do not monopolize lab times.
- Not all labs are created equal. Please view the lab
notes at the bottom of each sign-up page.
Report your absenses; request a substitute- New users should contact Linda Amaral to obtain
a user name and password.
- The system automatically calls substitutes, and they
may also browse for specific times to teach.
- Substitutes must use the sub login for teacher
computers. Please contact Jeannie Shaw for this.
Access online learning materials
- Instructional training videos for Word, Excel,
Photoshop, InDesign, and any other application.
- Search for answers to your tech questions.
- Instructional workshops and projects.
Submit a help ticket; view your existing tickets
- Please do not enter duplicate tickets, rather,
add comments to the existing ticket.
- You may email Kris Knutsen directly for simple
and routine tasks.
Download/View tech related documents
- Student center audio/video instructions.
- Power management recomendations.
- Lab rules for your students.
- Textbook system instructional guide.
View blocked emails; manage your spam filter
- Login with your network user name and password.
- Whitelisted emails are never blocked.
- Blacklisted emails are always blocked.
Destiny Textbook System
Manage classroom textbooks; view balances
- Checkout books to students by scanning barcodes.
- Please contact Suzanne Defino with any questions
- A training video is available on YouTube.
Digital Learning Lab
A Wiki for sharing our learning in the lab
- Information about equipment, software, and apps.
- Interactive resource and information sharing.
Access old deleted emails
- Search your entire email history
- Login using your user name & password
- Advanced search by Date, Sender, Subject, etc
Instructional Tech Resources
District-wide Web 2.0 Tools and Resources
- Google Docs, Titanpad, Remind 101, and more.