ABOUT INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY
The Information Technology (IT) Department manages resources used by almost 5,000 users, comprised of staff and students. With a team of IT professionals working across District sites, we can:
- Repair computers, phones, printers, software, and audio-visual equipment
- Solve email, Internet, and network issues
- Manage accounts and passwords for staff and students
- Provide support and answer questions about the District’s technology
- Plan for implementation of emerging technologies.
NEED TECH SUPPORT?
We're here to help! If the issue is urgent, please pick up the phone and call the IT support person for your site. (You can also call the IT Secretary, Desiree Weiss, at 415-945-1034.) We'll do our best to resolve the issue quickly.
Not an emergency? Best avenue for getting into the support queue is via the IT Helpdesk, accessible here: IT Helpdesk.
(Also available within the TUHSD Portal.) Or you can call Desiree, and she can get you into the queue.