Your TamDistrict logon provides access to confidential information, so it should be safe-guarded. It's important to follow these guidelines:
- Pick a password that's difficult to guess. Avoid weak passwords, like "password," "12345678," or the names of your children or pets.
- Use at least 8 characters in your password, mixing upper-case and lower-case letters, numbers, and even symbols.
- Don't write down your password and leave it near your computer.
- Never share your password or allow people to watch while you type it.
- Change your password periodically. Change it IMMEDIATELY if you think someone might have guessed it.
TO CHANGE YOUR PASSWORD: click here to go to the password reset site, and follow the prompts.
If you forget your password, call or visit the IT team member at your site.