Digital Audio Book Support
If you have an IEP student that needs the audio book version of a novel, please follow the steps below:
1) Contact the teacher leader at your site. Tell that
2) In the meantime, download the parental release form (available below) and either email it to the student's parents to have the student take it home for signature.
3) When your co-worker has the device ready for you, he/she will contact you. Have the signed parental release form ready to give them when you pick up the device.
4) When you check the device out to your student, please have a serious discussion with them about being careful with the device. Their parents will be responsible for lost or stolen items. The student needs to return the device at least as soon as his/her class completes the unit. Return the device immediately to the teacher who checked it out to you.
5) **DEVICE SECURITY: We are very fortunate to have access to this expensive equipment. We may not be able to replace devices that are lost or stolen. Please take every precaution possible to ensure that these devices are returned safely. If a student has a device checked out for