Instructional Technology Resources
Web based student response tools
- Create quizzes and surveys to get student data on learning in a fun and interactive manner
- Teachers can assess students formatively independently or in groups
- Student response tool where class discussion can take place and teachers can control pace to ensure all student answer questions.
Web based interactive tools
- Great review tool for students, recently added an interactive review game option.
- An easy tool to create blogs, cards, presentations, posters, social media post and more.
- A third party site used to text messages to groups of people without using your phone or revealing a cell #. Send messages to your classes, parents or a group of colleagues
Interactive Video Tools
Playposit (formerly Educanon)-upload videos from youtube and embed questions. Easily evaluate student responses.
Content Specific Resources
EdTechTeacher- Technology resources and tools for teachers that have been organized by academic subjects, topics, and learning activity.
International Society for Technology In Education (ISTE)